Learn how to attract high-quality clients who can afford your services on LinkedIn now. The Challenge starts Feb 8, 2021
Step by step instructions on how to create a LinkedIn Prospecting Strategy that will get you a steady flow of high-quality translation leads.
IN THIS 5-DAY COURSE I’ll SHOW YOU:
- How to create a compelling LinkedIn Profile that builds your authority and credibility.
- How to search, find and connect with your Ideal Clients on LinkedIn 100% for free!
- What to say in your messages to your ideal clients on LinkedIn to start a conversation 100% naturally (no salesy messages).
- My proven outbound & inbound lead generation approach and tools to automate the process though LinkedIn, the most powerful tool for generating B2B leads, clients, & sales.
THIS CHALLENGE IS IDEAL FOR:
- Freelance translators, interpreters, language professionals and in general service-based solopreneurs who want to get a steady flow of high-quality leads and clients from LinkedIn, month after month.
- Equally applicable for first time LinkedIn users and starting out translators and those who have been in the business for more than 5 years and want to demystify the LinkedIn Prospecting Strategy and learn automation tools & tricks that no one has ever taught you before.
Is that YOU? Are you ready to turn your LinkedIn Profile into a lead generation machine? Secure your FREE spot!
HERE IS HOW THE PROGRAM IS DELIVERED
- 5 Daily training sessions with Virginia Katsimpiri delivered online that will guide you step by step through this proven process.
- 5 Daily Q&A sessions with Virginia Katsimpiri delivered online that will give you the chance to get personalized support on your work.
- Daily Implementation Tasks where you can implement your tasks, whilst having Virginia on hand in case you have questions.
- Daily Checklist & Accountability to help you keep you on track with taking daily and achieving your goals.
- Support via a Dedicated Private Support Group where you can post questions and receive support.
If your language business would benefit from getting a steady flow of high-quality leads and clients from LinkedIn, month after month, then this challenge is for you.
“I loved that the course was relatively short but very concise and practical. I appreciate the fact that Virginia shared her screen to teach about the search options and also discussed the process she applies when looking for and contacting the clients. There are many courses about LI, but Virginia’s course is tailored specifically to translators and this is a great added value, because it focuses on their needs and perspective!”
“This course will give you everything you need to get started and skyrocket your LinkedIn prospecting strategy in a ridiculously short time.”
“It gives you the means to revamp or build your professional LinkedIn profile and to understand how the portal works and how you can contact people and get visible to the world.”
“Virginia knows very well what you want to get, as she is a translator as well, but she knows very well what your clients want to know from you. She doesn’t give you the fish, she is teaching you to fish. Of course, the final results will depend on you, but I like people who make you go the extra mile, because otherwise you don’t improve. And there’s always room for improvement! I recommend signing up for this course, but first you need to be very sure of what you want.”
– Alicia González López, IT/Marketing Spanish Translator
Are you ready to start getting high-quality leads on LinkedIn by completing one simple task per day?
About the Trainer
Here is what my students say about my LinkedIn proven process
“A straightforward and well-presented method for translators on how to make the most of LinkedIn’s features to find prospective clients and improve your profile visibility.”
– Nisah Sajawal, Translator & Proofreader
“Are you finding it hard to engage with your prospective clients on LinkedIn? Then Virginias’ “The Ultimate LinkedIn Prospecting System For Language Professionals” is the go-to source for you. You will learn to identify your ICA, optimise your LinkedIn profile according to your niche and prospective clients, search, find and engage with your ICA and, lastly, build your network and find and apply to the right jobs.”
“I would recommend this course to any fellow translator or language professional who wants to effectively use LinkedIn to do business (and not only to showcase their achievements or work experience), since this training helps you to explicitly identify your best and most desirable potential clients, clearly define and go through a marketing strategy, and not leave everything (i.e. your career) to chance.”
“This course is great for you if you want to find your perfect client online. It guides you step by step through the process of defining your client, your brand and your offer and then helps you to use all of this on LinkedIn. Virginia really knows exactly what she is talking about and expresses herself clearly so it’s easy to follow along. I also really liked that she was happy to celebrate the participants’ first (small) successes!”